[TYPO3] flexforms and comparing translation

David Smeringe david at smeringe.se
Tue Nov 20 00:24:31 CET 2007

Hi folks,

I'm developing an extension using the DynaFlex extension. When creating
a translation all flexform fields are treated as one field so that the
default language content gets scrambled into one messy pile of text
under all my flexform fields. Am I missing something or missconfiguring
the DCA/TCA/FlexForm?

See [1] for pure db fields and [2] for dynaflex generated flexform
fields in localization action..

I'm a bit stuck on this (probably it's silly simple as usual, but still..).

Thanks for any input.

Best Regards,
David Smeringe

[1] http://people.merea.se/david/dump/2.png