[TYPO3] pixe_feediting conflicts with tt_news?

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Fri Nov 16 11:21:39 CET 2007

Tapio Markula skrev:
> Brian Bendtsen kirjoitti:
>> Tapio Markula skrev:

>>> I don't understand - I tested with tt_news.
>>> Editing existing items and creating new news items worked.
>>
>> I have the same problem on another site I just tested. If I remove
>> pixe_feediting the problem goes away...
>>
>> /Brian
>>

> I would need more information - what are configurations.
> I put for tt_news edit panels after each titles, which worked.
> Not tested with edit icons.
Hi

First of all, its not just editing/creating news records from the front
end, its also not working in the backend.

I could list version numbers of all extensions and liste all typoscript
config.

But I am more than willing to send you login info to my site if you
think that is easier.

What do you prefer?

/Brian