[TYPO3] Altering content based on if user is logged in

Bill Taroli bill.taroli at billsden.org
Sun Nov 11 22:07:22 CET 2007

I would agree with Katja that reviewing the docs would be helpful here,
particularly where it relates to security features. I would also
/strongly/ recommend the TYPO3 book since it consolidates information
*much* better than the existing online resources for people getting started.

But to answer your question more directly, the options that Katja refers
to are set in the properties of each page and content item. If you edit
anything and scroll to the bottom, you will see properties for "Access".
Options include "Hide at Login", "Show at any login", and user groups.

So, in short, it is definitely possible to do what you describe, and
without a lot of effort.

Bill