[TYPO3] Altering content based on if user is logged in

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Nov 6 20:33:32 CET 2007

By users I mean website users, so called FE (frontend) users, not so
called BE (backend) editors. Again this is very basics. I recommend you
to read the documentation page: http://typo3.org/documentation/  and of
course the Getting Started manual
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_quickstart/0.1.0/view/
<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_quickstart/0.1.0/view/>and
there "1.5 Password protected pages" could be helpful to you.
One hint for the future: take a good look at the documentation if you
are really interested in TYPO3. After you get the basic ideas, there are
many helpful resources still for the remaining questions, for example
the mailinglist.
- Katja