[TYPO3] Real url - using subtitle

Lamb, Brian blamb at jcvi.org
Thu Nov 8 21:05:07 CET 2007

Hello all,

My Real Url is configured so that the links appear as
http://my.domain.com/page_title/page_title... Is it possible to instead
of using page_title to use the subtitle if it is available? I thought
the way to do this would involving editing localconf.php. I tried
changing:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'] = array(

  'init' => array(

    'segTitleFieldList' =>
'alias,tx_realurl_pathsegment,nav_title,title'

  ),

);

to:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'] = array(

  'init' => array(

    'segTitleFieldList' =>
'subtitle,alias,tx_realurl_pathsegment,nav_title,title'

  ),

);

But that didn't do anything. Would I need to do a server restart?