[TYPO3] Altering content based on if user is logged in

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Nov 6 17:05:03 CET 2007

Hi Stephen,

This is very very basic and great feature of TYPO3: you can restrict
either a page or a page's content element to a certain group by one
click. You can also activate "include subpages" and then you have the
whole branch of the site tree restricted to this group. And that's not
all :) - you can also show an element (or a page) to either all the
users that have signed in or only to users that are not signed in.

In short this is one of the strengths of TYPO3.

- Katja