[TYPO3] Plugin Copy to Extend

Anders Tillbeck at at opengate.dk
Thu May 31 12:56:15 CEST 2007

Unai Aizpurua skrev:
> I'm trying to have two copies of an extension installed at same time in
> a typo3 site. (tt_news).
> Why? I wanted to use one as it is, and the other one modified.
> Can it be done? I cannot find information about this anywhere.

I guess you found the info yourself by now, but the short answer medium
length answer is: "Sure you can".

Just use two templates, one for each version.

You can use tt_news for much more than just news. Therefore it is for us
(Opengate) quite usefull to use tt_news more than once in each Typo3
installation.

BR. Anders