[TYPO3] wec_flashplayer video play flv file

rocky Ou rockysynergy at max-source.com
Thu May 31 00:40:37 CEST 2007

Hey,

I downloaed flash_player from
http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?item=Flash_Video_Player and installed it
on the same server accounts which hold the WEC_Installer. I can play the
same flv file with the newly installed player and it plays. But it still
not work with the extension. I was doubting the flv file size is too big
so I get a smaller flv file for testing but it still not working.

Can any of you help me out please?

Blessings,
Rocky