[TYPO3] A GIFBUILDER cObject for tt_content.image

Georg Großberger grossberger at viamedia.at
Thu May 24 08:27:50 CEST 2007

Hi Peter

Thanks a lot for the quick reply.

I already expected something like this, guess I have to find a workaround
with .wrap and some divs or a table.

But what I still don't understand is, why the height is ignored. If an
editor enters a with - value, it is applied, but not a height value.
Maybe I did not understand the process, but as far as I know, the maxW and
maxH is applied after loading/creating the picture. So there should already
be a picture aviable, somewhere in typo3temp, when the maxH is processed.

news:mailman.1.1179940067.21947.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...