[TYPO3] htmlarea add class in table

Patrick Rodacker patrick.rodacker at the-reflection.de
Wed May 23 15:23:22 CEST 2007

Stano Paška wrote on 23.05.2007 15:05:
> It is surprise for me that htmlarea scans for external css and removes
> styles when they are not found...

Well, IMHO this is not so much a surprise as it is described in manual
that the classes have to be either defined in an external CSS file or by
the inlineStyle object.

> With external CSS file it does not work.

hm, it does for me as described

> With inlineStyle.tables it works for a while, but I change something
> (I don't remember what) and it does not work again.

well, there I can not helf, because if even you don't know what you've
changed, its pretty hard for me either ;-)

> But why csc-frame-frame1 and csc-frame-frame2 works and they are not
> defined in inlineStyle.tables???? It is defined only in .frames, but
> when I add table.cennik here, it does not work too...

'inlineStyle.tables' is just a term I have used in this setup. You can
use whatever string you want after the inlineStyle e.g
inlineStyle.yourTerm and it should work. Adding the class to the frames
section did not work for me as well.

> Does somebody have one complete working example???

For me the proposed solutions work in both way. Using the external css
file defining it by 'contentCSS' or using the inlineStyle solution.

Greetz
Patrick