[TYPO3] htmlarea add class in table

Stano Paška stano.paska at gmail.com
Wed May 23 15:05:32 CEST 2007

It is surprise for me that htmlarea scans for external css and removes
styles when they are not found...

With external CSS file it does not work.
With inlineStyle.tables it works for a while, but I change something
(I don't remember what) and it does not work again.

But why csc-frame-frame1 and csc-frame-frame2 works and they are not
defined in inlineStyle.tables???? It is defined only in .frames, but
when I add table.cennik here, it does not work too...

I tried add table.cennik into plugins\DynamicCSS\dynamiccss.css but it
does not work.

It is too confusing to me, to define one class in that many places...

Does somebody have one complete working example???

Thanks.

Stano.