[TYPO3] Setting class for main content

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Tue May 22 12:05:16 CEST 2007

Hi guys and gals,

I want to distinguish .bodytext element that are directly placed into
the main content area, and .bodytext that are placed in child elements
of the content area. I know I can use CSS2 for '>' reference but is
there a way to do it in Typoscript which will enable me to use CSS1?

Thanks,

Ben :-)

------------------------

Benjamin Todd

Linux Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk

EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB

Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260

Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk <http://www.emnet.co.uk>

Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk <http://www.emnetsolutions.co.uk>

Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS