[TYPO3] page:media in Alternative Page Language

Sander van Gelderen mail at sandervangelderen.nl
Mon May 21 13:37:12 CEST 2007

Hello Bernd,

thank you for your assistance. I tried your advice, but it did not work.
I also tried
	sys_language_softExclude=pages_language_overlay:media
but that did not work either.

I also have a post (subject: 'page:media fallback') about this problem on TYPO3-UG Dutch,
I got a solution there from Arjen Hoekema:

In Configuration tool find the value of
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageOverlayFields'] = 'uid,title,subtitle,nav_title,keywords,media,description,abstract,author,author_email';

and remove the 'media' entry from it, write to localconf.php.

thanks again & best regards,

Sander