[TYPO3] new login box typoscript to show forgot password link

Bas van der Togt bas.vander.togt at efocus.nl
Tue May 15 16:39:15 CEST 2007

This is the TS way:

plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1 {
   storagePid = 278
   detailsPage = 278
   showForgotPassword = 1
   email_from =
   email_fromName =
   replyTo =
   templateFile = fileadmin/templates/login.html
   domains =
}

obj.login = COA
obj.login {
   10 = TEXT
   10.wrap = <div id="login">|
   20 < plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1
   30 = TEXT
   30.wrap = |</div>
}

When you add newloginbox as an content element in the left column for
example, there is an checkbox showForgotPassword.

regards,
Bas