[TYPO3] new login box typoscript to show forgot password link

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Tue May 15 16:20:31 CEST 2007

what? are you talking about reordering my typoscript, like this?

plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1.showForgotPassword=1
plugin.tx_newloginbox.storagePid_pi1 = 278
plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1.detailsPage=278
lib.logininfo < plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1

or do you mean that in order to show the forgot password link i need
to copy an existing plugin on a page using typoscript?

and if so, what kind of typoscript would that be?

thanks for your help