[TYPO3] Disabling language with PageTS

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue May 15 14:35:07 CEST 2007

Hi,

> So my question is now, how can i disable (by using pageTS config)
> certain languages for this page tree? I don't want members in group3
> being able to edit german content, likewise i don't want people in
> group1 to edit content in bulgarian.

Why not set up two sets of groups: one set for the permissions
themselves and one set for each language. Then you can mix and match
the groups for each user. This means a bit more administration but
also gives you more flexibility. Just an idea...

HTH

François Suter
Directeur technique
Cobweb Development Sàrl