[TYPO3] TemplaVoila and IMG_RESOURCE problem, SOLUTION

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon May 14 20:09:23 CEST 2007

"Georg Rehfeld" <georg.rehfeld at gmx.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.223272.1179160845.21067.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Dear Peter,
>
> Thanks, you saved me endless hours of reading more docs and experiments
> (I spent the whole weekend on this issue reading/experiemnting). The
> onyl thing left is:
>
> I really would like to understand, why page:media works, but my
> solution does not (as well as file.import.data = field:media does
> not work).

When you create a TemplaVoila object, then the scope of variables is limited
to that TV object.
So when you do a:

10.import.field = media

TV looks for a TV FIELD named "media", so in order to get "outside" the TV
object, you have to specify the table & field you want. And for that you use
the "data" property instead of "field"

10.import.data = page:media

(I hope i explained it correctly.)

--