[TYPO3] TemplaVoila and IMG_RESOURCE problem, SOLUTION

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Mon May 14 18:40:14 CEST 2007

Dear Peter,

thanks a lot, essentially your change made it work!
The only litte thing: instead of

pages:media

the correct syntax is

page:media

Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi George. Try changing the line:
>
> file.import.field = media
>
> to:
>
> file.import.data = pages:media

Thanks, you saved me endless hours of reading more docs and experiments
(I spent the whole weekend on this issue reading/experiemnting). The
onyl thing left is:

I really would like to understand, why page:media works, but my
solution does not (as well as file.import.data = field:media does
not work).

Best regards, Georg
--
  ___   ___
| + | |__    Georg Rehfeld      Woltmanstr. 12     20097 Hamburg
|_|_\ |___   georg.rehfeld.nospam at gmx.de    +49 (40) 23 53 27 10

              (Delete .nospam from mail address)