[TYPO3] Records from own extension in "insert record"

Matthias Kurz mk at mediamachine.de
Mon May 14 15:49:25 CEST 2007

Hi list,
I am struggeling with the integration of records from my own plugin in
the "insert records" element. I have

t3lib_extMgm::allowTableOnStandardPages('my_extension_table');
t3lib_extMgm::addToInsertRecords('my_extension_table');

in my ext_tables.php. My records show up in the backend selector box and
they get selected but there is no frontend output at all. I was trying
to learn from tt_news but I just could not find the right way. Any hints?

Matthias