[TYPO3] [TT_NEWS] permission and datamap

Sylvain Gourvil sylvain.gourvil at mediasmart.fr
Mon May 14 14:54:39 CEST 2007

Hi all, I have an issue with non admin users and tt_news.

If a non admin delete a category, it works.
But when he will edit a news which was in this category, an error occurs :

    processDatamap: Attempt to modify a record from table 'tt_news'
without permission. Reason: the record has one or more categories
assigned that are not defined in your BE usergroup (42).

I do not know how to deal with it. Someone has an idea ?

See you and thanks in advance.