[TYPO3] TypoScript Highlighting

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Sun May 13 22:30:31 CEST 2007

Hi!
This is so facinating! :) I saw it 20 seconds and began loving it right
away! :) Awesome.

Well, I do have some wishes: It would be nice if you can add a toolbar
with the following buttons:
- clipboard functionality (yeah STRG+X/C/V is a lot faster, but it would
be a well known functionality for editors that many people expect at the
top as a toolbar)
- some kind of wizzard that guides you through various TYPO3 scripts.
Dou you know the formula wizzard in Microsoft Excel? Something like this
would be great :)
- What about a validation tool? ;)

Your extension is so cool :) Thanks for coding it.

Greetings
Andreas