Jan Helber typo3 at helber.it
Sun May 13 14:53:40 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I am using ee_blog.
But this extension always converts my paragraphs to linebreaks.

becomes to:
blablabla1<br>blablabla2

In normal page content I don't have that problem. That apears only
within blogentries.
That's why I think it is a problem of ee_blog.

I already looked in the "constant editor" after plugin.tx_eeblog.
But there is no ability to configure that there.

Also in under the folder typo3/ext/ee_blog I could not figure out why my
content gets changed.

Anyone knows a solution or a tip where to look?

Greetings Jan

--

I am a trusted Thawte and CAcert notary. I will assure for free. Please do not hesitate to ask me.

http://www.thawte.com/secure-email/web-of-trust-wot/
http://wiki.cacert.org/wiki/FAQ/AssuranceIntroduction