[TYPO3] GMENU and shortcuts

mark schoenbaechler typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Sat May 12 02:14:21 CEST 2007

Thank you for your suggestion, but unfortunately I can't get it to work. The outerWrap works like a charm, but the links are still active for the shortcut menu-items.

Please correct me if i am wrong: If I understand correctly, the function first checks if the doktype is 4. Through 'negate', the function returns 'false' and the typolink.parameter.field then equals false and the link should not be rendered. Sorry if this sounds silly, but it helps me learn.
So why doesn't this work then?

Mark.