[TYPO3] GMENU and shortcuts

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri May 11 16:28:09 CEST 2007

> the allStdWrap hint worked - regarding the links. However, now my
> graphical titles are not rendered anymore...
>
> I guess I would have to add something to allStdWrap to re-enable the
> rendering of the bitmaps. But how?
>
> Here's my code:
>
> NO {
>       stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = -1
>       allStdWrap.cObject = CASE
>       allStdWrap.cObject {
> key.field = doktype
> 4 = TEXT
> 4 {
> field = nav_title
> wrap = <div class="menuL1inactive"> | </div>
> }
> default = TEXT
> default {
> field = nav_title
> typolink.parameter.field = uid
> typolink.extTarget.field = target
> wrap = <div class="menuL1off"> | </div>

Well - allStdWrap will work, but not if you are using a cObject here, since
this will replace the original cObject, which is a GIFBUILDER element.
It will work, if you use allStdWrap to assign just the typolink and a wrap
to the images generated by the GIFBUILDER.

Something like this:

allStdWrap {
    typolink {
        parameter {
            field = uid
            if {
                value = 4
                equals.field = doktype
                negate = 1
                # enables typolink only
                # if doktype != 4
            }
        }
    }
    outerWrap.cObject = CASE
    outerWrap.cObject {
        key.field = doktype
        default = TEXT
        default.value = <div class="menuL1off"> | </div>
        4 = TEXT
        4.value = <div class="menuL1inactive"> | </div>
    }
}

HTH

Joey