[TYPO3] Make extension working on older typo3 version - Login withApache HTTP login

Rafal Markut rafal.markut at mediawave.de
Tue May 8 14:36:19 CEST 2007

Hi,

I see that it cannot work because in 3.7.0 authorization works bit diffrent.
It doesn't allow to make it in services/extensions.
i.e. file class.t3lib_userauth.php in 4.1.1 has:
if ($row=$serviceObj->getUser()) {
so it calls getUser method(s) from services.

but in 3.7.0 it calls directly from DB and don't ask any extension about it.

It looks like that I need to change source code - add code which asks HTTP
if there is user in class.t3lib_userauth.php in check_authentication.
It's not a nice solution.

Do you know a better solution ?

with best regards,
Rafal