[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register and error in upload image [OT]

Moritz Rogalli moritz.rogalli at komma.info
Thu May 3 14:41:02 CEST 2007

otto at webspinnerij.nl schrieb:
> Thanks Franz for your explanation.
> Regards Otto

might be a good idea to mark this in the TER description, though. I got
thoroughly confused when i tried to set up sr-feuserregister the last
time because of 2.5.6 bugs. maybe a link to the latest stable version
would be a nice idea.

Thanks for explaining this rather unusual way of handling versions, though.

Regards

Moritz Rogalli

P.S.: Got thoroughly confused again looking up "thoroughly" in the
dictionary. ;-)