[TYPO3] mailformplus and captcha

stan stan at stukaroorsbedrijf.be
Thu May 3 10:18:00 CEST 2007

Hi

I have installed mailformplus and used the captcha.

In the template I put

</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<legend>Spam Prevention:</legend>
<label for="spam" style="display: block; float: left; width: 100px;">
60px;">###CAPTCHA###</span>
Type the above code here:
</label>
<input type="text" id="spam" name="spam" value="###value_spam###"
size="35" />
</fieldset>

I set to in the mailformplus in the reqiured field   name, email, spam

In the root template I put plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.captchaFieldname
= spam

The mail works but it totally ignores the captcha. I can put anything in
the captcha box and still the mail goes out. Also if I don't put
anything in the captcha box the mail still goes out.

The required option isn't working for captcha but the other required
fields work.

What am I missing, or doing wrong? I have tried to find an answer
everywhere and tried everything.

Pease help.

Thank you
Regards Stan