[TYPO3] localization problems - Romanian language

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed May 2 11:19:04 CEST 2007

Hi,

> with the typoscript below (without the ">" on each line :p ) I get
> the same output: the menu changes, but the content elements are
> shown in the frontend no matter what language is selected (I mean
> for both). I suspect that this is due to using templavoila and not
> setting something up for it, but I don't know what.
>
> Any further help?

It's hard to say, there could be different causes. Your best bet is
really to go through the localisation guide again (http://typo3.org/
documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_l10nguide/
current/) and try to find what may be missing. Sorry.

François Suter
Directeur technique
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch