[TYPO3] Two or more images with different capion for each image.

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:23:50 CEST 2007

Thanks to you both for helping out!

I figured it out but it is really not intuitive at all.

It works fine when you separate each caption or alttext by a line.

I think this is something to work on for anyone who has the skills.

Inserting images is a common task that should be straight forward in any
CMS.

But hey I still love TYPO3

/Morten