[TYPO3] Draft Workspace: New pagecontent on subpage is not referenced to subpage

Christian Rubbert christian at rubbert.de
Fri Mar 30 16:01:01 CEST 2007

Hey,
I've got a problem with workspaces, I've created a user and gave him
access to edit in the Draft Workspace, then:

1) The user creates a subpage
2) The user creates content on that subpage

That newly created content is not automatically referenced to the
subpage, i.e. the user cannot see it when he previews the page.
When I manually add it to the "content" box of the subpage, the content
is shown in the preview. (I attached a small screenshot to clarify what
i mean by "content box")

I thought of permission problems first, but actually the same happens
with my admin user.

Googling, IRC and cross-reading Inside Typo3 didn't give me an insight,
can anyone point me in the right direction?

mfg,
Christian Rubbert