[TYPO3] Accessibility: Typo3 vs other CMS

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 16:01:55 CEST 2007

Well said :)

Work told me they needed to get back to a customer that had asked how
accessible we could make Typo3 websites. I asked whether they meant FE
or BE. I then had to tell work that 99% of the time we can do totally
accessible XHTML Strict FE websites in Typo3. But as for the
accessibility of the BE, it's totally :(

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Linux Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS