[TYPO3] Add New Textbox Type

Sebastian Baciu [GMAIL2] s.baciu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:25:48 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have been researching possibilities to add a custom textbox to my Typo3
site. I want this textbox to function as a template, so that i dont have to
include the HTML formatting for it every time i want to use it in my site.
Typo3 i believe already provides the basic functionality for this. When you
want to add content, you can select "Type: as textbox and then you can even
further specify the textbox type, i.e. Image shadow, Image frame1 etc.
Ideally i would like to add my textbox design as another textbox type. Most
of what i have read in to the docs covers creating entire templates rather
than small formatting tasks such as this one. Can anyone give me a tip or
point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian