[TYPO3] strange caching problem

Balázs Springel typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Thu Mar 29 00:33:45 CEST 2007

Hi all!

We just created a site with the new typo3 4.1, so it almost contains nothing. After clearing the FE cache, the first opened page (#1) looks normal, but after that all the other opened pages are blank. If I'm clearing the cache again, and after that I'm choosing an other page (#2) to look at first, then that will be the only page working, and all the others (including the previous working page called #1) are still blank.
I can open the first page wherever I want, with an other browser, or on an other machine, it will be the only page looking normal for every one. (Till the next clearing :p)
The blank pages have the header from the template, but have nothing between the body tags. The title, the css including are working fine..

I've tried a lot of things: I've killed the whole pagetree and than created it again with minimal content and minimal template. I've deleted every domains and languages. The site almost contains nothing, but the problem is still there.

typo3 4.1, mysql4, php4

I cannot be more specific, 'cause I don't have privileges neither for the Install Tool, nor the MyAdmin.. ... nor the FTP.. ( wiiii \o/ .... )

We're using utf-8 (forcecharset) and we had a little problem with the mysql. (Long story short: mr. hosting was offline, all the tables were in latin2, typo3 showed errors, all tables were changed to unicode manually, set name and charset sql queries were typed in in the install-tool, everything seemed to be working fine..)

I have an other site with 4.1 too, but with php5 and mysql5, everythings works fine.. Is it a 4.1 vs. mysql4 or php4 bug? Or is it that my chief made a TER update, and got something buggy? Or is it that I'm so lame that it will be better to turn my computer off and be a goat-herd in Tibet? :]

Thanks for answers or helps in anticipation. :) And sorry for my bad english.. :<

Balazs Springel