[TYPO3] pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url and missing cHash

Matthias Stuebner news at stuebner.de
Wed Mar 28 19:45:50 CEST 2007

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:33:10 +0200, Elmar HInz wrote:

> If no cHash is resulting with this 2 settings the only reason I can
> currently imagine is that there are no parameters in $this->newVars, so
> that no cHash is needed. If you find a third reason please post it.

No, thats working finest.

> The simple meaning of $cache=1 is, that you handle a "1" or TRUE as the
> third parameter of $this->pi_linkTP_keepPIvars(). That is the second
> parameter in your function pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url(). So this is fine.
>
> Additionally you need to set $this->pi_USER_INT_obj = 0; best
> directly before the function call. That should be all.

Sure. I'm still just surprised that the $cache var isn't used at all in
pi_linkTP_keepPIvars, as I see an assignment only. So what I will do is, to
overload the pi_linkTP_keepPIvars in my own class to let it set those
variables dependant the $cache variable automatically. Or did I miss
something?

--
br Matthias