[TYPO3] pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url and missing cHash

Elmar HInz elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net
Wed Mar 28 19:33:10 CEST 2007

Hi,

$this->pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url($this->newVars,1,0,$this->detailPage)

> I just somehow thought that the cahce-parameter of the link function
> would set those variables, but is seems not to do so. What meaning does
> the "cache" parameter has then?

The simple meaning of $cache=1 is, that you handle a "1" or TRUE as the
third parameter of $this->pi_linkTP_keepPIvars(). That is the second
parameter in your function pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url(). So this is fine.

Additionally you need to set $this->pi_USER_INT_obj = 0; best
directly before the function call. That should be all.

If no cHash is resulting with this 2 settings the only reason I can
currently imagine is that there are no parameters in $this->newVars, so
that no cHash is needed. If you find a third reason please post it.

Regards

Elmar