[TYPO3] pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url and missing cHash

Elmar HInz elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net
Wed Mar 28 18:11:34 CEST 2007

Am Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:49:48 +0200 schrieb Matthias Stuebner:

> Hello all,
>
> the following code is part of an USER_INT plug-in (a search) that generates
> links. Details of these search results shall be shown on a different page
> ($this->detailPage) using a second plug-in. The plug-in those links point
> to is of type USER and also the parameter for caching in the function call
> is set.
>
> $this->pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url($this->newVars,1,0,$this->detailPage)
>
> All that in mind I would expect to find a cHash value as part of the
> generated url, but there isn't any. Could someone give me a push into the
> right direction pls.?

Hi Matthias,

If a cHash is generated does fully depend on the first (source) page.

I have written down my central thoughts on this:

http://t3flyers.wordpress.com/2006/09/11/a-quick-guide-to-correct-caching-with-pi_base/

It have only forgotten to mention that you need to set the parameter
prefix to the classname of the plugin in the target page.

Regards

Elmar