[TYPO3] pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url and missing cHash

Matthias Stuebner news at stuebner.de
Wed Mar 28 17:49:48 CEST 2007

Hello all,

the following code is part of an USER_INT plug-in (a search) that generates
links. Details of these search results shall be shown on a different page
($this->detailPage) using a second plug-in. The plug-in those links point
to is of type USER and also the parameter for caching in the function call
is set.

$this->pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url($this->newVars,1,0,$this->detailPage)

All that in mind I would expect to find a cHash value as part of the
generated url, but there isn't any. Could someone give me a push into the
right direction pls.?
--
br Matthias