[TYPO3] Problem with tx-srfeuserregister

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:48:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 3/26/07, RAFA <rafa at fundacionviladecans.org> wrote:
> HI,
>
> I have a problem with the event onchangeCountry in the extension tx-srfeuserregister. The code that comes by default "javascript:window.document.getElementById(tx-srfeuserregister-pi1-fe_users_form).submit()" is substituted by "javascript:window.document.getElementById(&quot;tx-srfeuserregister-pi1-fe_users_form&quot;).submit()".
>

> So the character ' is replaced with &quot; and  a javascript error is thrown, the event doesn't work at all.
>

> Some idea about what can he wrong?. It is occurring since I upgraded to version 4.1 and I have installed the last version of all extensions that I have in my site.

Try disabling 'config.xhtml_cleaning' in your TS template. I suspect
it's rewriting the quotes in the js.

Also, you may want to alter your sig file when emailing the list--all
the legalese in your signature is several times as long as the message
itself, not related to it, not in the list's official language, and
you've just sent it to thousands of list users for no reason...

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/