[TYPO3] FE Editing Problems with new pages and content

Sandy Matheson lists at mathesonuk.com
Sat Mar 24 12:51:49 CET 2007

I am trying out FE editing for the first time as I think this may be
easier for some users than the BE facilities.

I have hit two problems.

1. When I create a new page or content element from within the Admin
Panel I do not get returned to the Front End after saving the new
elemant or page. After choosing 'Save & Exit' the page displayed is
the right hand column of the BE rather then the FE.

2. When I create a new content element from the Admin Panel (rather
than from within the page itself having enabled Display Edit Icons in
the Admin Panel) the content element is created in the Left Content
rather than the Main Content.

Any ideas how to overcome these?

Using Typo3 v4.0.5

Many thanks for any help,