[TYPO3] Custom "Clear FE cache"

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Mar 23 23:45:49 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry,

please have a look at http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1031

I think this is a feature request for exactly what you are doing.
Can you please check the notes and see if this is solved in your version?

Again, it would be great if you could make a patch out of it...

- michael

[http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/gp_branchcache/1.0.0/view/

--
Use a newsreader! Check out