[TYPO3] Custom "Clear FE cache"

Dmitry Pikhno dpi at goldenplanet.com
Wed Mar 21 15:47:51 CET 2007

Hello world! I'd like to present you my extension - Clear branch cache[1]

As you know default "Clear FE-cache" button removes all cache. My
extension adds new item(Clear branch cache) in context
menu in page tree.
Pretty useful when e.g. you have  several sites
inside one typo3 installation and you need to clear cache for one site
only.  So you simply choose needed page in tree by clicking on page
icon, then click "Clear branch cache"[2] and extension will clear cache
for current branch - page and all sub pages.

Also you could configure extension to clear realurl cache, index search
results or some other cache tables[2].

I hope you will find it useful. Please send your feedbacks.

[1] - http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/gp_branchcache/1.0.0/
[2] - http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/gp_branchcache/1.0.0/view/

--
Dmitry Pikhno