[TYPO3] site blank after upgrading from 3.8 to 4.1

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Wed Mar 21 22:22:50 CET 2007

Hi,

I've done a few times of various upgrades.  This is the first time I've
seen this problem.  I followed the instructions on
http://webempoweredchurch.com/support/tutorials/upgradingfromtypo33xto4x/.
 Upgrade went smoothly.  I can get to the 4.1 backend fine.  But on the
frontend, accessing the site returns nothing.  The <body></body> part in
the page source is empty.  I also tried to access the pages individually
by their page id but still got nothing.  Any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Bing