[TYPO3] Anonymous dialog

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Mon Mar 19 22:46:00 CET 2007

Hi,

We want to provide some kind of mechanism for our students to anonymously
provide inputs/comments to the management level.  Before I delve into
writing some home made code myself, just want to check with the community
if some similar idea has already been implemented on typo3.

Basically, when a new anonymous dialog is started, a new dialog id should
be assigned and user should pick a password for the dialog session.  Then
the submitted comment (web form format) should be saved in the database
and at the same time, an email notification with the dialog ID should be
sent to the manager.  The manager then can go to see the comments on the
web by entering the dialog ID he got in email and can add feedback.  From
student's point of view, as long as they enter the dialog ID and its
password correctly, they should be able to see all the comments they
submitted and manager's responses, so on and on.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Bing