[TYPO3] Can not install extensions.

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Mar 19 16:10:48 CET 2007

> Everything should be Okay. There are green check marks everywhere.

> I dont have a clue.

> Permission for localconf are 644
> and for localconf/ 755

> Shouldn't it be okay?

It seems to be correct. Try to change your install tool password and
so you'll be sure about localconf.php rights.

If it's not a permissions problem, I don't know which could be the
problem (have you tested Christian's suggestion?). In any case you can
install manually the extension by adding the extension key to the
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList'] array.

If you'll find the problem, please let me know.

Regards,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com