[TYPO3] Can not install extensions.

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:21:14 CET 2007

On 3/19/07, Mauro Lorenzutti <mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com> wrote:
> > Everything should be Okay. There are green check marks everywhere.
>
> > I dont have a clue.
>
> > Permission for localconf are 644
> > and for localconf/ 755
>
> > Shouldn't it be okay?
>
> It seems to be correct. Try to change your install tool password and
> so you'll be sure about localconf.php rights.

Actually, with the information we have, this is NOT enough information
to be sure that the permissions above are correct. We need to know
something about the account and Apache users. If--as in the common
case--the php process runs as 'nobody', the permissions shown above
will not be sufficient.

This is almost certainly a question for the hosting company.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/