[TYPO3] T3ONE.com - Invitation

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Sat Mar 10 13:58:10 CET 2007

in Beitrag mailman.1.1173427995.23210.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
schrieb Elmar HInz unter elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net am 09.03.2007
9:12 Uhr:

> Hi Olivier,
>
> again I am missing the clear statement that t3one.com is planned to
> bemoved below typo3.org.
>
> We don't need a private concurrence to typo3.org.
> We don't need a fork of the community on several platforms behind closed
> logins.
> We don't need a scattering of the few resources of the community.
>
>> PS: These users have joined: http://www.t3one.com/users/
>
> Is there any possibilty to unsubscribe for them?
>

> Elmar

Hi Elmar,

Greetings from the TYPO3 Association General Assembly.
Are you supporting the TYPO3 Association by being a Member?

Or do you only Bla Bla?

I am really dissapointed by people like you.

Last Greetings,

Olivier