[TYPO3] T3ONE.com - Invitation

Elmar HInz elmar.hinz at team.MINUS.red.DOT.net
Fri Mar 9 09:12:51 CET 2007

Am Thu, 08 Mar 2007 21:05:47 +0100 schrieb Olivier Dobberkau:

> t3one.com is not and will be not a replacement of typo3.org!
>
> I would be very happy to hear from you and see you there.
>
> Sincer Greetings,
>
> Olivier

Hi Olivier,

again I am missing the clear statement that t3one.com is planned to
bemoved below typo3.org.

We don't need a private concurrence to typo3.org.
We don't need a fork of the community on several platforms behind closed
logins.
We don't need a scattering of the few resources of the community.

> PS: These users have joined: http://www.t3one.com/users/

Is there any possibilty to unsubscribe for them?

Elmar