[TYPO3] url encoding for extension

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 17:49:16 CET 2007

Hi Daniel,

The extension doesn't use much TypoScript. Looking at the change-log is
states (spelling mistakes retained):

"fix encode, add in install configuration the possibility to choce
database encodage (ISO or UTF8) and add the possibility to choice encode
for channel feed trnsform encodage in function to database Encodage and
Channel fedd encodage (use API macmade for this)
fix html special char before database insert, use htmlentries PHP
function for fix."

So it looks like it is using the api_macmade extension (which is loaded)
to encode the data. I haven't had any experience coding extensions so
I'm not really sure what is going on inside it :?

Thanks again,

Ben :)

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Linux Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS