[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register - multiple checkbox choice

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Tue Mar 6 22:52:54 CET 2007

Hello Jan,

> I wonder if anyone has a solution for this, other than hooking the PHP
> code (which I would do). I've look into the mailing list archive, but
> haven't found anyone dealing with this.
>
> I'd need to extend registration form with a list of checkboxes. The list
> would be a database table, so I could add and remove items. It would be
> just a simple "comma list of values" - M relation, but I don't know how
> to display it in the FE registration form.

You can combine sr_feuser_register with the Direct Mail extension. You
either create Direct Mail categories or use the TypoScript settings for
Direct Mail categories but inside of sr_feuser_register instead. You can
define in TypoScript if it will be displayed as checkboxes or select menues.

- Franz