[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register - multiple checkbox choice

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Mar 6 10:38:02 CET 2007

Hi folks,

I wonder if anyone has a solution for this, other than hooking the PHP
code (which I would do). I've look into the mailing list archive, but
haven't found anyone dealing with this.

I'd need to extend registration form with a list of checkboxes. The list
would be a database table, so I could add and remove items. It would be
just a simple "comma list of values" - M relation, but I don't know how
to display it in the FE registration form.

Thanks

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech